harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

I'm not sure what to think about this one? If it didn't work while I was on the VZW 6.5 ROM today I'd say it was a server issue. When I started out with your roms (way back), I would check the phone, sms, and mms first and then start loading programs. When I did this I could send myself a mms sucessfully. I don't remember exactly when I stopped doing this, but I went all the way back to v3 when I was troubleshooting this AM and I couldn't receive a mms. I can send them but can't receive. I can go back further (I have every ROM that I have downloaded still) but just gave up this morning.

I'm pretty sure it's not the ROM but I would like another VZW user to verify this. It's not even that big of a deal for me. I've probably actually sent 1 mms since I've been using your roms. But as they say, it's the principle of the thing!
Not sure if this helps you, but I have been watching NRGZ's thread as well and they all seem to be having mms issues as well. One had said that VW had done some updates and then mms quit working after that. It wasn't after installing a new rom that it quit, but overnight it had quit even on existing rom's. The issue seems to be wide spread.

If I helped you, please hit THANKS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.