View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:33 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
text color didnt bother me cause its the old text thats black writting, i read it. lol
Thanks bro, didn't realize it was old texts that were in black, I ran it a couple of days ago, couldn't read a thing so unloaded it. I'll give it another shot, it looks nice as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
cannot MMS with Mrx rom 3/3/2010
As buggeritt noted below you, jump on 030510 as a couple of squishys were fixed, but MMS should have been causing you problems even on 030310. All you need to do is provision after it boots up and run arcsoft and you should be good to go Grab the Imnuts arcsoft cab for VZW from the paperclip and run it and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randelking View Post
why wont this and some other ROM Update Utilitys work on my windows 7 I try to run it in xp sp 2 and it still don't work?
Are you HSPL unlocked? Are you unzipping the file first? If so and your computer is acting funky, flash from SD but make sure you're unlocked with the correct HSPL before you do anything.