View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:16 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
sweet... yeah, i just cooked up a 28014 rom (i couldn't find the 23541 original package) without recmodding and will test it for a few hours.

either way, this is progress. Now you seasoned chefs can take it from here.
go to xda... there is actually a 23544 or 23545 right now going on... and since we don't need to recmod anymore... everyone can do it.
thanks for finding that post man... great find... and also many many thank's to mwalt.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils