View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 07:21 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
OMJ,

Did you get a chance to give the TP NK.exe a try?

I used a package I got from mobileunderground (thanks to mwalt). The link is below.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...8791#post28791

Basically, I took the nk.exe from the TP OEMXipKernel and put it in my 23541 rom folder. selected "Real WM 6.5 AMU" in the kitchen and cooked up a rom. It seems to have worked but don't really know how or what to test to see if there are any improvements. The TP package and a screenshot of the memory map are attached.
it actually worked?
i knew some made something like this for diamond gsm but not cdma...
so just to make sure... your phone works right?

edit: im cooking it right now... will let every one knows how it works... i'm gonna a use a non recmodded sys 21895 to check the diff... if it works... im gonna revert back all of my recmodded packages to not being recmodded..
thats how anyone of u guys who wants to use this will notice a speed difference. if u leave your sys recmodded and your packages recmodded... it would probably feel like almost the same speed.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-06-2010 at 07:36 PM.