View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
Guys, let stop bitching and start kissing hahahahahaha

Also, I did not see anyone mention anything about DONATION in here. All you are complaining, bitching about the ROM. ENGZ doing his best to make you guys happy. Lets take a moment to think about him a little at least. He spend alot of time and update the rom every week if not days. If you don't happy with the ROM then get lost.
+1. Constructive criticism is something that gets easily turned into flat complaining and sometimes....myself included......we can lose sight of what we are realy doing by trying to express our beliefs rather than reality.

This ROM has never been known for its battery life being stellar and yet it has stayed amongst the busiest and most active thread with constant new users. WHY.....because everything else sets it apart. I have been a ROM fluze for awhile now but I always come back to NRG for the fact it is the most well put together, least generic, hottest looking and fastest running ROM out there. I can hadle change and a few things that aren't exactly as I prefer for the sake of running the best all around (for me) ROM out there.

Just my 2c on the whole wine and cheese session we are in........
This post has been thanked 1 times.