View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:46 PM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Played with HD2 today and -hmm

IF you search my posts i was always uber excited about HD2 coming to US(and tooting Sprint's horn for getting it first), well since T-Mobiles users horns apparently were louder - i crawled into my hole admitting defeat. I have seen HD2 in person in europe before but few day ago my friend from Russia was visiting Boston and brought along his HD2. I was super excited to play with it for 3 whole days(he was using my moto razr while here anyways) and i must say - it is amazingly impressive device, the screen is just superb, huge and clear as day. Very snappy(it was running SPB Mobile Shell + Sense via detacher), 3d animations didnt lag once. Very thin and still comfy to hold in your hand. Looks absolutely like something you would imagine on the spaceship. And boy does it ever turn heads! I have had about dozen people ask me what kind of phone it was, and even one girl wanted to take a picture of it(in exchange for her phone #-she took a pic but i didnt tak the # though). Well today i took Dimitry to the airport and along with him went the exquisite HD2 on the way back to motha-Russia. So whats my final verdict after spending 3 glorious days with the super phone? I didnt like it and sticking with my TP2!!!

(pause for a suprise expression(if anyone actually read this far)). Ok i loved everything about it except the fact that onscreen typing (even on the huge screen) still is not even close to typing on hardware keyboard of my TP2. And that fact alone makes me a lot less sad that HD2 didnt make to Sprint 1st and i had a chance to try it myself and not just jump on it as i would have done if it came to Sprint @ christmas like was rumored. Sorry for long read!

When you can tether for free?: D

Last edited by pesok; 03-06-2010 at 03:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.