View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
That should be added to "Punch Rom" LOL

Thanks ENRGZ!! Doing Great... To everyone complaining about battery life and memory issues... WTF! Do you want NRGZ to come to your house and set you phone up for you. How about taking a few moments to do some investigation like so many others have done and remember that NRGZ sets this up the way he wants it with backlight at max etc.(1st post) Have you checked your discharge rate and made adjustment accordingly? Fresh flash discharge rate is around 500ma, I have mine working at average of less than 100ma. And my memory is usually 60mb free consistantly. This rom isn't even meant for our phone but with some minor adjustments it will run fast, stable, with little to no issues. Sorry to rant but 1200+ pages and still the same questions 20 times aday (we even have a game to keep us amused at the stupid questions constantly asked. LOL ) Most issues are probably caused at the instant fix cabs people are so quick to install by the dozens instead of trying to understand why something isn't right and what should be done to fix it. ENRGZ! Keep doing what you are doing! Improving this great rom you have worked so hard on for us. There is nothing broken that needs your attention that we shouldn't be working on ourselves. Thanks

Well wait a second, there's a few stipulations to those statements. The main one being that he was giving us a rom not necessarily made for the phone. As I recall, he just got his hands on a Sprint TP2... most undoubtably a mirror image of the one sitting 1 foot in front of me. This being the case, don't you believe that people are thinking maybe this will be a better rom in the future (hard to do, I know) for the TP2 now that it's actually being built for one? I think we're more looking for info on how HE thinks his rom functions these days for daily use. I'm pretty sure an update will already be in the mix as with any chef aquiring a new toy.

Secondly, if there are so many ways to improve battery life and memory usage, why don't you just post a list of cab names... not even links, just the names, and be a hero instead of posting "it can be done" statements to make everyone spend a day reading 1500 pages to find 3 things that work, and 30 that don't?

"What be your secret kimosabe?"

Edit: Wow, you stop to eat one taco...

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-06-2010 at 02:41 PM.