View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:09 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
I guess your idea of "talking down" are way different than mine.It's low because whenever I do try to help others, especially noobs, a senior member feels the need to shoot me down. No worries, its all yours, Darren.

Peace!
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
The name's not slim.....just wondering where I was "pooping" on Darren. I've thanked him myself for his helpful posts and was voicing some frustration.
Come on bro, this thread has been great as no one's arguing and starting fights. People in here recently were going crazy trying to fix issues that either didn't happen to them or for an app they don't personally use and no one was saying "hmm, works good for me, the hell with you...". None of us can hear inflections in peoples voices, etc, so it's tough to tell clear intent of every comment, however I think we all know why Darren's got the rep he has and it's not due to his talking down to people. If anyone does that, believe me, it ain't Darren. This stuff went down 2 days ago, let it rest, flash X's latest as it's working great and enjoy, just let it go.
This post has been thanked 4 times.