View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:55 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Yes I do see what you mean and the answer remains the same: It is always running. If you want to stop it, then kill the process with fdc task manager. I don't think you'll be happy though... what I don't understand is why are you trying to close it?
Actually the comm manager is not always running. Soft reset your phone. Once Sense loads up, pull up your task manager and tell me if you see the comm manager anywhere in there. You won't because it's not running until you pull it up. Once you pull it up, the only way to close it is to kill it in the task manager. Unless you like something running all the time that sucks up a little over a meg of ram. Personally I'd rather have that ram free for something else which is why I'm posting in this thread to see if anyone knows why the comm manager doesn't close when you hit the 'X'. Thanks again!