View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
The VZW cab installed fine. I have phone and sms. However, when I tried to send myself an mms (just now) it said the message had expired. I went into the messaging ap and tried to download the message (it was in the list) and it repeated the "expired" message and locked up the phone. I tried reading the message again after a soft reset with the same result. I could use the hard button to open the menu and run shutxp. Did a soft reset with shutxp, tried to send another mms with same result. I don't believe I've ever seen this mms error on your roms before and the locking up characteristics I haven't seen in a long time.

regarding xtask, it may be a different UI than I'm use to. Do you use the default settings?

I'm going to reflash to see if that helps the mms issue. I'll repost with news when I'm done.

ST
Sorry to hear from u with no many problems. Just tried mms with a 436kb picture, no errors and received the pic just fine. Must be either a bad flash or a provider issue. Repeated to same steps with SMS and worked fine. Calk did post about making changes to Verizon cab. Keep me posted about the problem. I may have to use the older cab from another build. Could be the same problem USCelluar.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion