View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
As an example, in /SYS/23544/SHARED/COMMON/BROWSING/ you have 5 folders named browser.dll, browsres.dll, htmlview.dll, iexplore.exe, and wmlview.dll these folders have the modules and the .dll file contained in them, you can delete the actual .dll file from the folder...basically you need to remove all the duplicate files(files that have the same name as their folder)

you can use Dump Sorter to automatically remove duplicates
http://vidmes.com/dumpsorter/publish.htm
thanks I guess I should have been more clear with my question, i knew the dif between files and modules of the files. My question should have been which ones to delete do we keep all the modulated files and delete the files, or only some? Basically all modules or should we leave some as files and get rid of the dupe modules? The reason I ask this is because I am not sure which files in the sys benifit from being modules.