View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:11 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

jstine,
The VZW cab installed fine. I have phone and sms. However, when I tried to send myself an mms (just now) it said the message had expired. I went into the messaging ap and tried to download the message (it was in the list) and it repeated the "expired" message and locked up the phone. I tried reading the message again after a soft reset with the same result. I could use the hard button to open the menu and run shutxp. Did a soft reset with shutxp, tried to send another mms with same result. I don't believe I've ever seen this mms error on your roms before and the locking up characteristics I haven't seen in a long time.

regarding xtask, it may be a different UI than I'm use to. Do you use the default settings?

I'm going to reflash to see if that helps the mms issue. I'll repost with news when I'm done.

ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Suntopper, did you have any problems with VWZ cab not installing?

PSshutXP works for me.

Xtask, hitting the x will close the running task. Also xtask will kill active sync and keep it from running again(maybe, will see). Most of the time u will use the middle "Taskman" to stop a program. The other two are for seeing what processes are running in the background. I wish the person who designed e-Native Showcase would fix the problems. Really did like it as my task manager.
Considering going back to xip (23532) but with the new manila 2012.1412. Battery life was better.