View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
cool ty ur the man. umm gota a prob i hit us cellular hit commit. gets ready to start then says faild to install. goin back to v3 till ur bak on to let me know wat happend.
Not sure, so few posting can't see a pattern. Did you try installing US Celluar cab yourself while in file explorer?
Provisioning was by Stedysoft, maybe something has changed with this build. Calk used Jmz Provisioning without the Generic cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine or others,
Do you use xtask as a taskmanager? I ran it and admit I don't understand it. I've read about half of the xda thread that deals with it. I did notice that when I ran it, it basically broke the PSshut function on the long press end key.

If anyone is using it, maybe you could give me some pointers?

TIA,
ST
Suntopper, did you have any problems with VWZ cab not installing?

PSshutXP works for me.

Xtask, hitting the x will close the running task. Also xtask will kill active sync and keep it from running again(maybe, will see). Most of the time u will use the middle "Taskman" to stop a program. The other two are for seeing what processes are running in the background. I wish the person who designed e-Native Showcase would fix the problems. Really did like it as my task manager.
Considering going back to xip (23532) but with the new manila 2012.1412. Battery life was better.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 03-06-2010 at 11:54 AM.