View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Jbradthomas
Regular 'Geeker

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Aight, so BG4ALL in full effect!

I believe the solution was using Album_3_2_20113921_0 the Rhodium version instead of the Topaz version which I believe is what I had in there before. I think there was something wrong with the path in the Topaz version. I didn't have the option to look in Albums w/the other one when trying to set a wallpaper. I could only go through the windows explorer to get to pics. I used the attached cab for the actuall bg4all program. It's the one I've found that work the most. In landscape mode the picture is set higher than in portrait mode. That's the only bug I can see.

I also cooked in Full_Screen_Player_1_8_20113022_00_Topaz and Full_Screen_Player_VGA_Patch. I'm not sure which of the three changes exactly caused things to work, but that's what I have cooked in that could possibly affect wallpaper.
Sharkie could you tell me which MediaToolKit you are using with Album_3_2_20113921_0.

Thanks