View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:26 AM
TheGovernor11
N00b

TheGovernor11 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Thanks.

I am not sure what some of the options are for. Some just stand out, like windowslive, etc. I was happy with my first rom until I used file explorer and it locks up everytime. Also, would you happen to know how to get rid of the Qualcomm screen that comes up initially? Why no sound from YouTube? Is it related to using LFX compression?

Thanks again for your suggestions and not telling me to do the search dance.
I hear ya about the options. I just took stuff out and if it "broke" something, I'd add it back in. Also I always use Sense so I took out all the Windows interface stuff with no ill effects. What I have taken out of the "SYS" group is AlamSounds, AUTOUPDATE, bronze, BronzeNonEA, BTDUN, Bth_HID, CHome, CommonNonEA, Enterprise, IPSECVPN, LockscreenNonEA, OneNote, RemoteDekstopMobile, RingsAndAlerts, SqlCeMobile, Themes, Transciber, and everything from Welcome Center to the end. Hope that helps. With your youtube problem, I never had that issue but someone did recently and I think it was solved like 20 pages back. I'd tell you what the solution was but I just skimmed over those posts so I have no idea.
This post has been thanked 1 times.