View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:05 AM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Just an FYI, the reason I don't do updates package is because sometimes I do minor changes or updates to various things and don't post it the change log, not so for R3 but in the future, I would suggest you make your own packages and just carry them over kitchen to kitchen like I do because if you have problems, I won't be able to help you if your just copying new stuff to a old kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
for anyone interested. i put together an update file of calku's kitchen (i hate resetting up a kitchen just for 3 or more updated packages).

Just rename and extract in your kitchen

http://www.mediafire.com/?xyhidgw3wyi

Tell me your thoughts.
definitely understood, i just hate having to start from scratch with each update when its not a lot of tweaks (which you usually mention not in the change log but in conversation with us). I greatly appreciate your work as do everyone here. i just like having my kitchen set up cause its easy for me to navigate and add things.