View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:35 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
Is there a way to get the HTC mms working again? all my old cabs no longer work. I was using the "mms fix (2.5) (Verizon) (Valkyrie)" with no problems for past few months on all roms, but it does not work with this rom either Any help would be greatly appreciated.
HTC MMS works, you don't need to use the Valkrie work around or anything of that sort. Just provision and use the Imnuts arcsoft cab for VZW and you're good to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am on Verizon and using the attached cab. It has been working fine for me. Good luck!

You can also try following the post from this link by 1loudsvt as it should work as well.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=130
No need to the work around stuff listed. Just that cab after provisioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
It must be me since I havent seen anyone post it yet but I cannot seem to get the other cities to update in the weather tab- just the "My Location" not big deal but anyone else have this issue too?
Did you run quick gps in the /start/gps folder, and then activate weather (or something like that...) you need to open the weather tab and click the icon in the lower right corner, hit yes or agree or whatever the hell it says, and it will update. But make sure quick gps is updated first.