View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:27 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

I personally setup an exchange server just to test with, and i'm not having the issue that wonka is and other sprint users seem fine as well, so i am at a loss. Only thing I can figure is it's some kind of setting issue with his exchange server that he is trying to log in to. He never answered whether or not he can connect with other chef's roms. I made a couple changes in the test2 rom i just linked in a post above to see if that would help him. The changes I already made in the first test fixed the verizon exchange server issues. If this test 2 doesn't work for him, i really don't know..... other than it could be some random email/SYS issue with the 25xxx series, but I doubt it since this seems to have fixed it for everyone else including VZ.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-05-2010 at 09:30 PM.