View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:35 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
how do i get the day of the week???
this is in my titanium customizations sticky thread, but here you go.. its just CPR
Code:
<!-- Day of Week -->
      <Text ID="Day of Week" Left="0" Top="0" Width="480" Height="40" FontFamily="Neuropol" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="FFFF0000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
      </Text>
just put that text somewhere in your cclockexpanded layer. I have tried to put in condensed too but its just not that easy I guess.