View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:30 PM
[SP]JESTER
N00b

[SP]JESTER is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
Sorry, having trouble keeping track -- did you ever have data working with Cellular South? i.e. is this a build problem or a network problem (lots of people are having trouble with lots of non-sprint networks)?

If it's the latter, I don't have a good response. Haven't figured out where the authentication process fails (which is what I suspect the problem is).

Newest Post: It did work a LONG time ago back when android was to slow to use, i use to download from market all the time. Cellular South should not have network problems seeing how they have the hero. Maybe the settings are different i havnt got a chance to check my friends hero yet. But cellular south is a #777 dialing out company so im not sure what the problem is. WinMo the 3g is fine, Android connects then works (Sometimes) for a few seconds, then it hangs and eventually will reset the phone. Im not sure whats going on but its driving me over the edge ha

Also March 5th RootFS just came out. Going to check it out

Creates APN: CDMA Generic
Results:
Without force_cdma=1 / 3G status, still failed. Works for same amount of time then does Arrow down a few times like its downloading but doesnt send anything out. Its like somethings getting hung up.

With force_cdma=1 / Same Result

Cellular South = WTF?

Last edited by [SP]JESTER; 03-05-2010 at 01:54 PM.