View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:33 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
OK, i don't use youtube so no problem there, I do however have one HUGE issue that drives me nuts. This is the first ROM in about 25 that I can not get rid of the "message sent" after sms, it is so annoying. I installed the cab to kill it, no luck. I installed advanced config to kill it, soft rest every time, still there. Install HDTweak to kill it, still there! It just won't die... I even change the reg entry and still get it. Only thing I can think of is I installed imnuts Verizon cab, does this make different reg entries that all previous fixes don't' address? Please help and thank you in advance.
Reflash....Juggs cooks in the disable sms message....should not have to do anything else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I wonder if you got something there Dash... Because there doesn't seem to be one freaking constant in any of these issues, except that Darren's on Sprint IIRC and he's not having issues. I'm freaking stumped.
What i do know is it is highly pissing me off...and I rarely use it...lol...it was running fine then I installed Audopara and it is crashing again...no constant thing is making it act up...all that i installed is MMS and resco reg and explorer....was running fine until Audiopara...