View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:21 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I found a new bug: Whenever you try to close "Comm manager" by clicking the "X" (which is the only way I see to close it), then it closes, but is still running. What I mean is, if you click the task manager in the top right corner of the screen, it doesn't show as running. However if you pull up the task manager under utilities, then it still shows as running and I have to end it that way. Strange bug, but its no big deal.

Does anyone know what long press send key is supposed to do? On mine, it rotates to landscape.

Also, how can I edit the colors in the rom? Like how everything is that "green skittle" green? The notification numbers in the text and email tab, the dialer color, etc.
Send key is set to rotate screen (Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons) change it to what you want.