View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Yes it is the same Phone Canvas.
As far as mms is concerned....I have never had an issue with it. What was the problem again?

The newer "Twisted Goodsense" (Thanks for the name) is just about the fixes. I'm not adding anything special. So if you have it how you want it..........Just leave it.

I will see what I can do...........This may be a dialer issue.
Yesss!!! I have your blessing. I will stay with mine lol! I was up very late last night googling like crazy. I found a cab of the old dialer so my problem fixed. Some were saying that the mms er. .is it sending.. or receiving.. lol! you know I don't even remember. I think some were having issues sending mms.

Btw have you tried the co0kies updated version? It is nice! I guess it should be left out for anyone who wants it. Instead of the clock flipping backwards to get to the programs, now it fades out. Most of all, it is optimized for vga devices. No more shortcuts eating up clock space in landscape mode, and in portrait mode no more frustration getting to the top four shortcuts. You can have one page of shortcuts if you want - I could go on and on - it's hot! The only thing left for them to design now is a clock array that is compatible with it. >