View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Finally Rooted Your Moment, Now What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAShady View Post
http://www.pokedev.com/setcpu/

You can also purchase SetCPU from the market. It allows you to adjust your processor clock speed. It has different profiles for charging, sleep/standby, and battery %. You can set a Maximum and Minimum clock speed for each profile. It will lower your CPU speed when the phone is not in use and save even more battery. From my personal experience the past few days, i have mine set at 800mhz max (stock speed) and 244mhz min. It will throttle between speeds depending on CPU load, or you can put it on Performance mode and keep it max. Then when you put it on the charger, or into sleep, it will lower the CPU to 244mhz. I've had my phone unplugged and using GPS and browser all day, and my battery is still at 90%. Great little program IMO, only $0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
a few good programs are Cache Mate, Shoot me, Root Manager ( can remove sprint crap with it, use as a restart, reboot in recovery etc)

I agree with both SetCPU and CacheMate. Both of these apps are well worth the download and are very helpful with keeping your Moment running lean and mean.

I have SetCPU running at 800/266 and my battery is definitely lasting even longer than just the CL14 update gave me. CacheMate is running in auto mode every six hours and is helping overall performance noticably. On the first run it also gained me back almost 70 MB of space.

Even if you buy these apps from the Market they are both inexpensive and well worth the investment.