View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:21 AM
fat boy
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhbo View Post
I waited all night for the new energy rom to be uploaded before realizing, that like the feb. 26th version, the march 5th version might not have the documents and ebook reader tabs. That was confirmed after flashing to the new rom at 5:52AM. Because the doc and ereader tabs are not a staple for most roms, I assume that most people couldn't care less about them. Even so, i would think that with all of the different tabs that have been created over time, there must be a lot of users out there whose favorite tabs are no longer cooked into the current roms. With the hundreds if not thousands of ingeniously creative and totally awesome tweaks, mods and various creations that this brilliant community has given birth to, I can't believe that there is not some kind of modification or application that allows a user to use whatever tabs they want. Maybe there is, i dont know...In any case if there is anything like this out there, it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction and if there isn't, i would love to hear who out there agrees with me and would like to see something like this created.
I use the documents tab found here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=621365 and it works perfect on Energy roms that I have used so far. The file you want is in post #40. Why don't you just stay with the 2/16 rom that had those both cooked in? I like that rom and will use it till something better comes along.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 03-05-2010 at 10:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.