View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
jeffhbo
PPCGeeks Regular

jeffhbo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

I waited all night for the new energy rom to be uploaded before realizing, that like the feb. 26th version, the march 5th version might not have the documents and ebook reader tabs. That was confirmed after flashing to the new rom at 5:52AM. Because the doc and ereader tabs are not a staple for most roms, I assume that most people couldn't care less about them. Even so, i would think that with all of the different tabs that have been created over time, there must be a lot of users out there whose favorite tabs are no longer cooked into the current roms. With the hundreds if not thousands of ingeniously creative and totally awesome tweaks, mods and various creations that this brilliant community has given birth to, I can't believe that there is not some kind of modification or application that allows a user to use whatever tabs they want. Maybe there is, i dont know...In any case if there is anything like this out there, it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction and if there isn't, i would love to hear who out there agrees with me and would like to see something like this created.
This post has been thanked 1 times.