View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:34 AM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Yes comm man is supposed to be running as far as I know. And yes I will hunt down clear storage for you.

And this is not just any release. I am trying to fix everything that I can that is an issue. So when you flash this ROM you can stick with it for a while. Because after this one I'm gonna take a long break. I want you guys to have the best that I can provide with very little complications just like my Mentor Psyki's ROMs. You flash it and forget it. Use it, flash another but always come back.

I just need a break for a while.....Brain's getting flash fried and my phone doesn't like being flashed 8 to 15 times a day......And I don't want it to burn out. Love doing it though thats why I do.
I should've mentioned that I'm not using the fdc task manager. That one shows everything thats running. I use the windows task manager. I'm posting a pic. It's never run in the background like this in any other rom I've used. This is the biggest bug for me even though it's not really that big. However if this is resolved in the next rom, that would kick much ass. I use my comm manager everytime I'm in my car to activate my bluetooth in order to link to my stereo and listen to music. Thanks for any help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (5.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!