View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:55 AM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I love the taskbar that came with rom. Glowing 3G icon is sh t. I installed custom tbs before just cause I trying a thing or two. But mainly I love the out box look that this rom comes with.

I read in another thread(Juicy) that opera mobile 10 beta (cooked in) broke the volume on youtube in his rom. some people say they installed a ton of thier carrier stock apps (sprint tv,nav,etc) and youtube volume was restored.

Dont know just putting it out there. Beside the yt volume there is no other bug reported on the rom. Its remarkable,brillantly designed and refined by Mr. X...cheers

darren,fish,dc,flyers,tweet,cellguy,Mr.X and that beast that custom themed this rom. You guys rock steady. If I left your name you know who you are.
This post has been thanked 4 times.