View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:59 AM
IronRed
PPCGeeks Regular

IronRed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
im not sure whos rom i was useing at time time. but what im looking for is Mikroms 6.5.x. well the other rom i was using at the time the weather animation on the home screen like had a window wiper and rain drops all over the screen for when it rains or snow flakes etc... that took up the whole screen or most of it atleast and now when i downloaded the latest rom from mikrom the animation is just a little one with barely any animation. Am i making sence. i loved the whole screen look is it because i changed the background from the standard black dots or is it something else.

question number 2 i change roms like i change well we know where im going with that statement. I always come back to mikroms well cause there great but even he does updates constantly is there anyway to back up my phone not like the contacts i use microsoft myphone for that. I mean if i have 5 programs i use, on the manila screen i have my favorites set up, on the quick launch not sure what its called i have that set and when i do a rom change it erases how can i make it to go back to prerom update. hope im making sence.

question number 3 i know the difference between 6.5 top start menu and 6.5.x bottome start menu..... but what is sys 21893,28014,23541 or anything else that might be out there. what should i be looking for if i want 6.5.x
I just flashed system 23541, the animation is over the whole screen on the today tab. With system 21892, the animation was tiny.

I had been wondering what the difference in the systems was, now I know. Their are soft buttons on the bottom and the windows softkey is at the bottom instead of the top. The volumn gui is different. I like some things better with 23541, but liked other things better with 21892. I noticed that the home key does not work after a flash until you soft reset.

I'll test this more in the incoming days. I wonder what the ETA is for the HD2 & the supersonic. This rom is keeping me happy until those hotties drop!

I wish the photo viewer would allow zooming.