View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:50 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Amikam. I understand you fixed the above problem in your latest rom. I am getting the same error on my custom rom, built in OMJ's kitchen using 21877. What was the problem? How did you fix. Thanks in advance.
in the oem folder... i added back some old mHub files back with their regedits...
thats what did fixed it. hope it helps.
btw... trust me... 21893 is definitely faster than 21877 or 21892 u should try that.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.