View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffix View Post
What all is stored on the SD card? Would I be at risk formatting it? And there still remains a Garmin folder on my phone itself?
i personally store a copy of all my cab files on the card, i.e. taskbars, clocks, i have a folder for extra files like wallpapers, another folder for music, ringtones, personal pictures, you can even flash a rom from the storage card if you want in case your away from your computer and get bored you will have something to mess with, and i also have a folder for pim back-ups, just anything you want to store on it really.