View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:27 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffix View Post
First rom, and so far extremely happy just a few questions though. Hats off to those involved in the making!

My location displayed on my today page shows a different city than I'm in, in the weather menu I was able to add my location without the option to remove the original location. Now with both locations in my weather I can switch back and forth between the two, but can't get my location to display in the today page.

Is there a way I can remove/add icons to my "Start" programs? I came up with a few people talking about putting them into a file when I searched on this but no exact explanations.
well when i install the rom i always do the quickgps and then run google maps to make sure it's picking up my location and i have yet to have it work.

you can clean up your start menu by going into file explorer, windows, start menu, programs and you can add or delete stuff out of there to fix it the way you want.