View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:53 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
When I run the comm manager and then close it, it shows up as running in the task manager under utilities. But in the task manager on the home screen in the top right corner, nothing is running. Do you know why that is? I think that and I noticed sometimes on the people tab, my first contact disappears, but a soft reset fixes it. The battery life on this rom is great by the way, and that's with lumos disabled. Keep up the good work! I hate that I just got this rom the way I want it and now it sounds like you're releasing a new version, but I thank you for all the hard work.
I think comm manager is always running in task manager. The task manager in utilities gives you more detail to the things that are chewing up the memory, even when you are not running anything. When you press the x button it cuts down on the amount of memory that it's using, but it is still a necessity if you want to get your email, etc. There just some things that is always running and comm manager is one of them.

Twisted, I know it is not serious, but could please include a clear storage icon in systems?