View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:31 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
I sync my contacts from an Exchange server. Every so often, 1 or 2 of Favorites get deleted, has this happened to anyone else? Looks like this happens everytime a change is detected on the contact, but I'm not really changing anything at all, i think Google is messing with the implementation of contact sync. It's incredibly annoying to keep replacing them daily.

Also - I have about 80-90 contacts in my phone that sync with Facebook and it takes FOREVER!! The phone gets real hot and it takes abuot 10 minutes even on wifi to sync. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

PS - I'm on Feb 10th LZX compressed ROM - 6.5.
Just to clarify the Facebook sync here, I meant the native phonebook linkage with facebook in Manila. That is what takes forever to sync up, not the actual facebook app (which btw is pretty terrible).

About the syncing with Google, that's how I have everything setup since I need access to it from everywhere with my google services, I can't change this to sync with something else so that's not a solution fo rme. I just want my favorites in the Manila Favorites tab to stay intact after syncing.