View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:28 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Amikam - Have you by any chance been able to find the reg key value that will set my left soft key on the home tab to the "All People" screen in Manila rather than the Windows Contacts app?

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
all people instead of contacts?
what are u talking about?
in manila? in titanium?
there is no soft key that is set to contacts anywhere in manila, there is all people soft key in the contacts tab... but thats it.
in titanium or if u cancel manila then yes... it is set to contacts... but why would u not use manila to begin with?
maybe a screen shot would help me better to understand what u mean.
Amikam - sorry for the confusion. I thought you might remember our dialog from earlier but I understand you have a lot going on. I meant this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
3 questions:

1. How do you Mute or Silence a call when it's ringing? I can only answer/ignore/send text. I want it to keep ringing but mute the volume.

2. What's the reg value to change the Left Softkey to "All Contacts" so that I see the Manila contacts app? If I change it to "Contacts", it shows the Windows contacts app which I don't want.

3. How do you upload a picture directly to facebook from the Album? i don't see that option anywhere..

TIA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
1. pushing on the vol button works for me.
2. don't remember ill need to look that up for u.
3. i didn't include album 3.2 cuz i still think it's buggy. so no direct upload to facebook.... sorry.
EDIT: On the home screen for Manila, I need to change the left soft ke so instead of Phone it goes to Manila's "All Contacts" app. The only thing I've managed to change it to so far is the windows "Contacts" app which is the older version, not the nicer manila contacts.

Last edited by the7thson; 03-04-2010 at 06:16 PM.