View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:44 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Im having no sound issues w/ youtube. Its kind of a big deal with me. I left Blackberry because I wanted a big screen and to able to youtube on a drop dime on a nice screen.

Plus when I nav to the pics and vids tab in tf3d and click on album. When I try to scroll thru pics inside the album either sense crash or my device reboot.

Can a member of Mr. X A-team please test/look into Manila tf3d/pics and vids tab/click albums/try to scroll thru and see what happens.

I consulted a few conrads and Im instructed to flashdance. Hopefully that fixes my minor issues.

Mr. X Im sure the problem is somewhere on my side. Your ROM is well put together and is not blame.
No crashing here with your pick issue that you mention....