View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
lobo4806
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I have just made custom panels (toggle bluetooth and wifi, standby and shutdown, tasks and notes - all these are really just simple application launchers) and mortscripts to change titanium shadow/glow colors, to switch between fonts. tasks and power panels are unreleased at this time
thats the stuff i dont know how to do...ive edited titanium weather thru the chome editor to use a different weather radar and changed softkeys and stuff, but i dont know how to make a whole new custom panel. i wanna make a simple panel with 4 shortcuts per page that i can put programs or settings or contacts. if you could send me some code that i can manipulate thats be awesome and of course if i post anything from it, you would for sure get credit.
and also was it you i asked about the code in the .cpr to insert the day of the week on the clock panel? i found some code for that, tried it and i couldnt work it...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75