Incubated
Regular 'Geeker

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile 7 for HTC DIAMOND?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito53 View Post
If i were guessing, I would say probably not.. I read somewhere the minimum processor specifications were 1 Ghz, which puts our 528 Mhz phones out of luck. I'm not really sure why WP7S (ugh acronyms) is going to require that much processor being that all it displays is two tone color boxes with half the words trailed off screen, but i digress. I hear rumors of the HD2 getting ported to it. That one has the Snapdragon 1Ghz
yea, i agree. i was watching the demos and for the amount of graphics on screen, i could still detect some choppiness. the interviewer asked to see the calendar, go to another app and back to the calendar. it lagged. messaging wasn't snappy either.

this thing is probably wasting all of its resources crawling social networking sites and submitting feedback to third party programs on your daily activity. but most of all, they want to run games, 3d games on that shit. i duno why people are so obsessed with gaming these days. all the phone demos i have seen, they focus on gaming aspect more than on any other thing. i friggin hate it how if i am in any task or app, on my phone, and i get a call it takes 20 seconds to respond. fix that. what's the point of playing need for speed and missing your phone call?

lol. the demo model i've seen was a pure iphone rip off. zune with a phone and games, yet apple is suing htc.

ok but to the point. i wouldn't even want to run that thing on the diamond. manila 2.5 is too laggy even. this shit would explode our phones. after all these years of flashes, i am back to windows 6.1 cuz that's all this phone can handle.
This post has been thanked 1 times.