View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

There is no way to get rid of those icons that manila will create every time it is started. Well, I am sure there IS a way, but I do not know it. You can remove them manually but as soon as manila is restarted they are back. one thing you can try is remove starticonloader, or at least tweak it.. since it seems that is what that does. I have not messed with opera 10 since the first beta so I cannot help there. Can you launch it manually? how are you converting to EXT? I always go from cab to oem, from oem to ext. never had any problems with that.