View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:06 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-3 ][ v1.6 R2 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I dont know any other way, than setting page pool at 0, hit change to and close. I have no ideal what it is set at. I have been having freezes with the new kitchen.
Can you change page pool after cooking the Rom (in the touch pro Release folder with the page pool changer)? Would that be a good way to experiment & find the best setting?

Yes you can run the page pool changer after the .nbh is created. Everyone is different but I use 14 -15.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.