View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-3 ][ v1.6 R2 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Now that everyone is almost happen with manila 2.5 and other things in the kitchen...I would like to bring up an issue I had with the camera for awhile now.

When I take a picture...I get a white screen for a second or two then it takes the picture. Does anyone else see this issue? I was wondering if it was the camera version or something.

I tried one that indagroove give me but it didn't work in Calk's kitchen do to the different kitchen format styles. Can some check into this please?
I've been getting that for quite a while. I just never said anything because I didn't see it as a big issue.

dwizzy130