View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: Bugs Feb 27 Rom

EDIT: funny again AMIKAM you type more fast than me, When I start this reply AMiKAM was no reply yet, but as EVERYONE can read my next suggestion is a good idea, I guess

TO EVERYONE:
all the Diamond's Fellowship (Friends in the Forum),
As The7thson do, I would like to suggest (with respect) that when you Report Bugs you will be kindness if you ADD your Rom_sys-Sense_Build and the version of the program implicated in the Bug. (is a little effort for make things easier for everyone) and if you are PRO you can add a "screen image" I use free "my mobiler" (download from here) (I hope nobody get upset with this suggestion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
1.- my sms screen locks up sometimes...
2.- second, my emails don't delete off the server ...
Ironred, I will try to check this, but you use WM_sys21892, right?? and what email server do you use (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc)??
Anyway have you check that you have:
1.- selected the option: "Empty Deleted item" when "On Connect/disconnect" and
2.- selected the option "When deleting messages" do "delete them off the server" instead of "Move them to server Trash".
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlHlawk View Post
Most of the problems I previously had have magically disappeared with this latest fix, Build 23541 ... The only ("2") thing ...
1.- The "SetVolume" progream controls the audio level of the system/ring being a little weird ... which in itself is a little buggy.
2.- The GPS on Google Maps still doesn't like to work, though. haha
NightHlawk: Your problem is with GPS lock or with A-GPS?? Are you using G-maps 3.2 or 4.0?? I remmenber G-maps 3.2 have issues with GPS lock and G-maps 4.0 have now issues with A-GPS. Anyway remmember to have QuickGPS updated (I mean the download satellites list, not the software itself)
-------------------
Amikam: I don't see any option to read the "QuickGps" version. Do you know which one is??
Setvolume indeed is buggy: not always appear when you press hard volumen rockets. My only complain with "Windows volumen interface" is that it cut out of the screen (The bottom part it cut so you can see what is in the bottom) apart from that work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
I sync my contacts from an Exchange server. Every so often, 1 or 2 of Favorites get deleted ... i think Google is messing with the implementation of contact sync.
Also - I have about 80-90 contacts in my phone that sync with Facebook and it takes FOREVER!! The phone gets real hot and it takes abuot 10 minutes even on wifi to sync...PS - I'm on Feb 10th LZX compressed ROM - 6.5.
The7thson, I use LZX 6.5.5 sys23541 w/2012 (feb 27) with new MS MarketPlace v1.2.1422.0000 (March 3, which now allow to install in our "internal storage" instead of the MainMemory) and MS Facebook v1.2 (Feb 19, from MS Marketplace) instead of v1.0.0.7p (from direct download from MS mobile download page, YES uptoday it is still older there) and don`t have that issue (eternal LAG) so frecuently as previous version. If you want try it and let us know if it is better for you.
I left (stop) to use Gmail to sync my contacts in the "ActiveSync" service because it was more easier to backup with MS MyPhone service, but it is a pain in the ass that you still can't Sync with Hotmail People (because instead of Sync it DUPLICATED everything) and of course MS is incompatible with "Gmail Contacts" (you can't sync with both service, have to choose one), but the good is it is too easy to import contacts to "Gmail contacts".
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-04-2010 at 02:27 AM. Reason: add amikam commet and a link for mymobiler
This post has been thanked 1 times.