View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:09 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Amikam - Have you by any chance been able to find the reg key value that will set my left soft key on the home tab to the "All People" screen in Manila rather than the Windows Contacts app?

Thanks.
all people instead of contacts?
what are u talking about?
in manila? in titanium?
there is no soft key that is set to contacts anywhere in manila, there is all people soft key in the contacts tab... but thats it.
in titanium or if u cancel manila then yes... it is set to contacts... but why would u not use manila to begin with?
maybe a screen shot would help me better to understand what u mean.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils