View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:16 PM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overproof View Post
I know I am going to get hated on but on the feb 26th 218...rom with cookie, I can send mms but get an error message when trying to download it, any suggestions?

EDIT: I have the HTC messaging cab installed and had the mms fix installed which worked on previous versions of this rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
I dont know why anyone is using a provisioning cab... you dont need to provision on Sprint... Verizon can by doing the *228 or something like that. With Sprint you could just update your prl if needed but its not necessary unless you are traveling.

For Sprint users to get MMS working?

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

That simple. Dont even have to install the new Arcsoft or anything.

PS - PUNCH ROM!!!!!
Don't think the reg edits work with the HTC messenger. (they will make it so you can do the "album sending method" though.)

P.s. I've never seen any of my posts copied and pasted quite as frequently as that one. Thanks. lol.

This post has been thanked 1 times.