View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Ragster
PPCGeeks Regular

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
SD Card.. Use your computer to Wipe it not the quick method if it lets you do the long format. Seems something is on your card
Hmm, I will try it, but I think something might be wrong with it because around Jan the card just decided to format itself, now everything is fine just the pictures get erased, nothing else.. But I will try it and let ya know if it fixes it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
Hmmmmm.... that's not how it functions on my phone. The delay time setting has absolutely no effect on when the screen locks; the locking action is triggered only by the screen dimming or when the phone goes into standby, depending on setting. I've got it set to 1 second right now and it still only auto-locks after the phone goes into standby (1 minute). Curious.
Hmm this is interesting now! The thing was I had it on 5 seconds, so when I would soft reset the phone, the screen would dim out after 5 seconds (I counted several, several times), even if I was using it and sometimes it would go away if I'd take the stylus out but it would always go away if I would lock the phone then unlock it..

I'll mess around with some stuff tonight to see what the problem could be then.