View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:02 PM
timetraveler
Almost a VIP

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
Okay, after raving about the ROM a couple days ago, I'm having multiple issues.
1. My BlueTooth is having difficulty answering calls and hanging up calls. Sometimes it won't answer the call, and sometimes it won't hang up. This is by controlling it through Audi MMI.
2. My data connection keeps f'ing up. I randomly get the "Cannot Connect" error. I then have to go into and out of airplane mode to get it working again.

Is anyone else having these problems? They may have started after I applied the BlueTooth .dll fix, but I can't be sure.

*Edit - It could be the provisioning I used (Mr. X); I applied both at the same time, a day or so after loading the ROM.
energy 21892 w cookie
just my two cents i try to do the mrx provisioning and it freeze my tp2 to the point that i could no longer unlocked it to dial out i had to re flash my tp2 phone so users do some research before you apply this mrx cab