View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Dead_Cow
N00b

Dead_Cow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Go to your network settings, where you see #777, see if the login information is filled in. I tried like another said they didnt need to enter this info but for some reason I have had too.

The loggin in info is: yournumber@vzw3g.com, Password: vzw

For the data connection:

go back to your settings, when you see the #777, Look at menu and click new.

Give it a name like GSM ( verizons data) leave it set to cellular,
next screen you need to use your keyboard or you get an idjiot msg saying its not numbers.

Use this: emgsm.vzw3g.com click next,

Loggin: 1yournumber@vzw3g.com, password: vzw, For data you do need the 1 infront of the number.

If this doesnt help, go back to the main TP2 page and download the newest radio, the try the #228, option1. Let the phone turn itself off. and back on. It should do this in a few seconds, if after a min it hange just reset

EDIT after flashing the new radio reset then #228
I will try this, just to rule it out, but the data connection is working fine. I get my email. I can browse the web. The only problem is when I go to call out. I don't get what filling in my infor there will do, and i'm not being a wiseguy, either. it would seem I would try this is phone was working but data wasn't.

I can't update the radio without it being unlocked (only my SPL is unlocked right now).