View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Been having this issue since Jan but seems no one had any comments to make on cause... Its annoying.. ALso just wait till it wont let you put it in airplane mode... Then you have to yank the battery..

As far as i can tell, its wifi that may be the cause.. Seems our local hacker was able to use my phone to log onto my computer. On a couple of roms it didnt show the wifi as being on BUT... when playing with the wifi buttons to see if I was able to lock my router which I did ( meaning even I couldnt get my phone thru the router), i did find a dipshyt logged on my phone. Turn phone off and he's no onger showing up on my computers list of connected peeps. This happened constistanlty for a week on testing. Interesting... when booting up, see if your wifi comes on a split second then you dont see it. This is what led me to check the wifi & test what was going on. My phone has also been turned on remotely while sitting on the coffee table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
Okay, after raving about the ROM a couple days ago, I'm having multiple issues.
1. My BlueTooth is having difficulty answering calls and hanging up calls. Sometimes it won't answer the call, and sometimes it won't hang up. This is by controlling it through Audi MMI.
2. My data connection keeps f'ing up. I randomly get the "Cannot Connect" error. I then have to go into and out of airplane mode to get it working again.

Is anyone else having these problems? They may have started after I applied the BlueTooth .dll fix, but I can't be sure.

*Edit - It could be the provisioning I used (Mr. X); I applied both at the same time, a day or so after loading the ROM.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.