View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 07:01 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by torred View Post
I'm running 9. I just flashed it this morning. I haven't been able to get it to work from the beginning. I'll try starting over. thnx.
yeah i would reflash it and then clear storage and then run your provision cab and then check all the settings and try to send and receive and then start adding any cabs you have and keep checking as you add stuff that it's still working, haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with that so usually that means it's user error or a bad flash, also r10 will get released soon so i dont know if i would go to much trouble setting everything up unless your just bored or not going to upgrade.