View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:36 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by torred View Post
First of all this is an AWESOME ROM. I love it. But for some reason I can send mms but i can't receive. (I'm on VZW) Yes i did install the Verizon Cab. And yes I did type in the manual MMS Settings and put in my 10 digit number. And yes i tried searching the forum. But for some reason i can't download them. It just keeps saying "Unable to download message from..." I know i'm probably doing stupid thats obvious but I just can't see it... Any help would be much appreciated.

thnx.
has it been that way since you loaded the rom or was it working and then stopped working? if it happened right after a flash maybe you need to clear storage and start over, if it just started happening maybe you installed something that broke it or maybe something is wrong with the network. which rom are you on r9 or r9.5?